Eye Makeup Tips for Beginners
Whether you’ve been a dedicated makeup enthusiast or you are someone who’s just starting out with makeup, when it comes to the eyes, makeup can be a little tricky. There’s no harm in having a few tricks up your sleeve so you can work that magic and achieve eye makeup that is so on-point. We’ve put together a list of 25 simple eye makeup tips for all the beginners out there who have been overwhelmed by all that they come across in the world of makeup.
Simple Eye Makeup Tips For Beginners
- Eyeliner Tips
- Mascara Tips
- Eyeshadow Tips
- Eyebrow Tips
- Foundation Tips
- Apply an eye primer on them, so the eye makeup does not smudge and stays on for longer.
- To make your eyelashes look denser, apply the eyeliner as close to the lashline as possible so it appears to be a part of your natural lash line. This is called tight-lining. Make a dotted line from the outer to the inwards corner and connect the dots (you can use a stiff slant brush to blend the dots out into an effortless soft line).
- Make sure the tip of your liner is thin but blunt to achieve precision and so you get the perfect shape. You can also freeze your eyeliner before sharpening to keep it from crumbling.
- To accomplish the perfect winged eyeliner, use a liquid liner – start on the lash line at the pupil and work your way towards the corners. If your hand is not steady enough for liquid liner then first line your eyes with a pencil liner, then trace over it with your liquid liner.
- Always start applying your mascara from the roots of your lashes and wiggle your way to the tips. Doing this instantly voluminizes your lashes and does not weigh them down - After applying one coat of mascara, wait for about ten seconds to go in with a second coat (if desired). This way, your lashes don’t get clumpy! - Wipe off excess mascara from the wand on a tissue before applying, so it’s easy to maneuver and won’t clump (you will also avoid the horrid spidery-lashes look). - Before you go in with mascara, always make sure to curl your lashes using a high-quality eyelash curler. When you go in with curling, pinch your eyelash curler at last base and hold it tightly rotating upwards. - The way you hold your mascara matters! Hold your wand horizontally for thicker lashes and vertically (especially for the lower lashes) for a more natural look. - If you want to make your mascara last longer, then stop pumping the wand while pulling it out (this way you are only sending in the air to dry the product out), just swirl it to prevent it from drying out.
- Pick a shade that best suits you hair color and fill in any gaps using the product. - Most important thing to remember while defining your eyebrows is to keep the look as natural as possible. For this – make sure to blend the product out properly to avoid any harsh lines and such. - Eyebrows are out of control, use an eyebrow gel to keep them in place. They also tend to look a lot better and groomed with just a little bit of that gel or you can lay it on with browcara.
- Invest in high-quality products and brushes. They will go a long way besides ensuring proper application and blending. - If you want your eyeshadow to stay put all day and not crease besides wanting the eyeshadow color to really pop out – use a good primer before you go in with the eye shadow. - If you want to make a less pigmented eyeshadow look vibrant and poppy, cover your eyelid with a white eyeliner first. This helps to cancel out the color of your skin and it creates an even base for your eyeshadow.
- Massage a thin layer of moisturizer all over the face. - Apply a layer of makeup base. Or could use a UV cream with base to replace with it as a base. - Choose a suitable shade of your skin tone of the foundation Add two pumps to your palm, then use a foundation brush to dab the foundation onto your skin, starting at the center of the face and blending it outward. - Another tip: Grab a damp makeup sponge (make sure you've already squeezed out any excess water into a paper towel), and gently dab, dab, dab—never smudge or swipe—the side of the sponge over your faceto seamlessly melt the foundation into your skin. Use the pointed tip of the sponge to blend out the foundation around your nose and eyes. - To keep your foundation from slipping and sliding by noon, dust a translucent powder over just your T-zone (where all skin types get oily first) with a giant fluffy brush, - Dip the brush in the powder, then tap off the excess and and swirl it over your forehead, nose, and chin in soft, concentric circles. Off you are ready to go out! Source from:https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/25-eye-makeup-tips-for-beginners/ Source from:https://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/news/a14852/foundation-how-to-apply/
The Prestige Eyebrow & Lash Specialist
Lip Enhancement (Director) – $1288 (2 Sessions)
Lip Enhancement – $888 (2 Sessions)
The Prestige Eyebrow & Lash Specialist
Celebrity Feng Shui Eyebrow Specialist – Irene Teo
9 Scotts Road, #03-08
Tel: 6733 3369 / 6733 3379
Suntec City Tower 2, #02-488
Tel: 6822 3395 / 6822 3396
Website – www.PrestigeEyebrow.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
Instagram – @prestigeeyebrowlash
Call The Prestige Eyebrow & Lash Specialist and make an Appointment NOW ! Click Here!