The upkeeping of eyebrow has long since changed from the time women started becoming vain. Here are some pros and cons of eyebrow tattoo, eyebrow embroidery microblading and creative embroidery.
Eyebrow tattoos has been around for a long time. You can still see it around especially on the older generation faces.
- Eyebrow Tattoo lasts for a long time. way longer than eyebrow embroidery microblading and creative embroidery.
- Eyebrow tattoo doesn’t come off easily. It penetrates deep into the skin. Works and last even on very oily skin.
- Eyebrow tattoo looks very unnatural especially when you look at it closely.
- As it last very long, removing it would be very expensive as you would need to get laser removal. It takes at least 3 – 4 treatments for the ink to be completely removed. Laser removal is very painful
- Very apparent especially on the older generations (all the aunties and grandmas) have green, blue eyebrows right now as the tattoo colour fade from the black and brown hues.
eyebrow embroidery microblading
eyebrow embroidery microblading uses a needle or blade to insert the colour to the brow. There is also something called creative embroidery. Creative embroidery uses strokes in 3D, 4D or even 6D to add depth and make you lashes look more natural.
- More natural-looking
- More strokes as they use a blade to transfer the ink; able to follow your hair strokes.
- eyebrow embroidery microblading last for a shorter period of time so you would be able to change your brow shape constantly. It last at least a year or two.
- It takes very little time to do creative embroidery
- Requires touch-up every few months
- Not suitable for those with oily skin as colour comes off much more easily
- If you are doing eyebrow embroidery microblading over your previous eyebrow tattoo the colours might not last as long due to your previous tattoo.
Do make sure when you are doing any form of or embroidery that they use these:
Numbing Cream allows you to feel no pain from the embroidery. If you feel any pain during the procedure let the specialist know and they would put extra numbing cream.
Hygience is very important. A used needle/blade would not only be gross but it can give you infection. Make sure they remove the blade/needle from the packaging infront of you.
Do the specialist consult you on the colour and desired shape of the brow before going ahead with the procedure? Make sure you are happy with your brow design before proceeding as your brow would stay with you at least a year before you can fix it.