Unlike tattooing the eyebrows with a solid color, eyebrow embroidery uses feather-like fine strokes following the direction of current hair growth, thus creating a more natural look.
Also, unlike tattooing which penetrates the dermis and is therefore permanent, eyebrow embroidery is semi-permanent and can last up to 2 years with touch-ups. So you can most definitely change the style of your eyebrows after a while if you choose to.
How does eyebrow embroidery being done
1. The eyebrow technician will have to do an analysis to take a look at the client’s eyebrows and discuss what shape the client would like to have, which might be based on sample photos. The technician will also advise the client about which eyebrow shapes suit her features and face shape.
2. Next, using an eyebrow pencil, the technician will trace the desired eyebrow shape on the client, review it, and then make adjustments on the angle or length if necessary.
3. The technician will then apply a numbing cream that needs to be kept on for at least 20 minutes before the procedure.
4. During the 20 minutes, the technician will choose the appropriate eyebrow color that would depend on the client’s current eyebrow color, hair color, and complexion. And of cos, if the client have their preferred brow color in mind, will go according to their preference.
5. The technician will begin the procedure with the use of a sterile knife that looks like a small scalpel with three small needles at the bottom; it is very sharp and thin. Small pieces of the top layer of the skin (epidermis) will be cut away and the chosen color will be applied.
The whole process takes about one to two hours.
Does it hurt?
As numbing cream is being used and only the epidermis is penetrated, the pain will be nothing worse than tweezing or threading. There should not be any bleeding or swelling during the process. Some clients may experience pain even after applying the numbing cream when doing the process, this is due to a person’s skin sensitivity towards that particular thing. But such cases rarely happen.
Is Eyebrow Embroidery safe?
Eyebrow embroidery is only as safe as the place where it is done. It is always best to go to a reputable beauty center with qualified and experienced beauty specialist. It is also important to double-check if the equipment is sterilized and if new blades are used for each customer.
After the procedure is done, you should not let your eyebrows come into contact with water for about a week as water usually causes the color to fade. You can use a towel to wash your face, avoiding the eyebrow area.
Beauty Salons will require you to purchase an aftercare cooling cream/ soothing gel to be applied. After a week or so, small scabs will form where the skin was cut. Picking at or scratching these scabs off may cause an infection so you will be warned against doing it.
Does Eyebrow Embroidery affordable?
Definitely for beauty comes with hard work and price to keep it up. However, there are different beauty salons charging at different price. prices may range differently. They come in packages too. It is normal for the color to fade after the first application because the ink has penetrated only the epidermis.
However, you can purchase packages which you include a few sessions and can come back for touch up. Normally after one session being done, it can last for half a year or more or even a year plus depends on how you take care of it. So if you gonna purchase packages, yes the price definitely will be higher compared to ala carte session but rest assured it is worth it!
The Prestige Eyebrow & Lash Specialist
Lip Enhancement(Director) – $1288(2 Sessions)
Lip Enhancement – $888 (2 Sessions)
Celebrity Feng Shui Eyebrow Specialist – Irene Teo
9 Scotts Road, #03-08Singapore 228210
Tel: 6733 3369 / 6733 3379
Suntec City Tower 2, #02-488
Tel: 6822 3395 / 6822 3396
Website – www.PrestigeEyebrow.com
Instagram – @prestigeeyebrowlash
Call The Prestige Eyebrow & Lash Specialist and make an Appointment NOW! Click Here!
Interested in learning Eyebrow Embroidery/ Microblading? Click Here!